Would you like to work for a company that values your work?
What if you could work with bright and fun coworkers who are passionate about changing people’s lives and making a true difference PLUS you could source and talk to some of the top CEOs in the country?
Do you enjoy personal and professional development? What if you could get it from the World’s Leading Chief Executive Organization?
Last year, we were voted to the Top 75 Best Places to Work in San Diego and to the Top 125 Training Companies in the World.
Stop looking. This is your chance to grab THE opportunity and make a difference!
With more than 17,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 16 countries. Over 17,000 members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
The Social Media Recruiter will support the internal Chair Acquisition / Executive Search team by proactively sourcing for C-Level (CEOs, COOs, Presidents, Owners, Founders) and put forward qualified active and passive candidates for Vistage opportunities nationwide. In this role you would be working closely with an elite team of Executive Recruiters to understand division objectives for and assist to identify superior talent for each opportunity. We are committed to the success and development of this role and would seek to advance the skills of the successful candidate.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of active, passive and virtual pool of pre-screened executive candidates
- Source potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, social networking, forums and web sourcing.
- Create alternative and creative sourcing strategies to generate a larger candidate pool and candidate interest on an ongoing basis
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications and level of interest in the role
- Maintain SLAs, metrics and market intelligence reporting, and measurement of source effectiveness
- Other staffing and special projects assigned as needed
- Possess a thorough understanding and usage of Boolean logic and can identify innovative sourcing methods
- Marketing and sales mindset – ability to(sell the brand, the opportunity and the value proposition)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented, self-motivated and team-oriented
- Highly organized and efficient with a high sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative mindset, proactive, resourceful, resilient, focuses on continuous improvement
- Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
- Communicate regularly and with clarity with team as well as executive candidates
- Social networking and other Web 2.0 channels
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to articulate the Vistage value proposition and share this with C-level executives
- Strong project management skills
- AIRS Certification desired – CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR, PRC
Experience with Taleo (or other ATS / CRM systems), a plus