Would you like to work for a company that values your work?
What if you could work with bright and talented coworkers who are passionate about changing people’s lives and making a true difference?
Do you enjoy personal and professional development? What if you could get it from the World’s Leading Chief Executive Organization?
Last year, we were voted to the Top 75 Best Places to Work in San Diego and to the Top 125 Training Companies in the World.
Stop looking. This is your chance to grab THE opportunity and make a difference!
With more than 17,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. They’re also connecting and learning by collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and applying the expertise of hundreds of top industry speakers. Simply stated, Vistage is instrumental in helping its members to figure out what to do and to actually do what they must to get their companies to “the next level” of growth and success.
Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage. Consequently, Vistage enjoys extraordinary high membership retention, attendance and tenure rates. And Vistage continues to grow its membership, expand internationally, build its brand, and leverage technology.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
Vistage is seeking a Senior Accountant to perform accounting duties relating to detailed transaction processing, account reconciliation and GL posting.
- Prepare month end closing entries for international subsidiaries in Mexico, China, Brazil and the UK. Duties include translating foreign currency activity to USD, performing consolidations and eliminating intercompany accounts. Other month end responsibilities include processing accruals, calculating monthly interest payments in USD and foreign currencies and other tasks as needed.
- Fixed asset accounting including tracking internally developed software projects, calculating depreciation, recording additions and retirements, forecasting future depreciation schedules and preparing budget analysis reports.
- Assist in annual financial statement audits
- Prepare month-end reconciliations related to accounts receivable and deferred revenues
- Coordinate and process monthly commissions paid to independent contractors (Chairs)
- Cross-train with members of finance and accounting department
- Participate in accounting special projects related to process implementation, automation and reporting as needed.
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- A demonstrated solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and similar systems. Advanced Excel experience preferred.
- Experience with Onyx or similar CRM systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, FRX, Management Reporter or similar accounting software applications. Great Plains preferred
- Must be able to help coordinate change in a continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent Communicator
- Personal Integrity & Character
- Self-disciplined, ability to work independently
- Team Player, Independent yet Supportive
- Creative and Innovative Thinker
- Professional Presence and Manner
B.S. / B.A. in Business Administration – Accounting, or in a related business field and two to three years public accounting experience