Would you like to work for a company that values your work?
What if you could work with bright and eager coworkers who are passionate about changing people’s lives and making a true difference?
Do you enjoy personal and professional development? What if you could get it from the World’s Leading Chief Executive Organization?
Last year, we were voted to the Top 75 Best Places to Work in San Diego and to the Top 125 Training Companies in the World.
This is your chance to grab THE opportunity and make a difference!
With more than 17,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership organization, providing unparalleled access to new ideas and fresh thinking through monthly peer workshops, one-on-one business coaching, speaker presentations from hundreds of top industry experts, social networking and an extensive online content library of articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International (TEC’s successor) and its global affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small groups every month under the same guiding principles—to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and enhance their lives. They’re also connecting in ways our founder could never have imagined, collaborating online, tapping into a vast content library, and learning from hundreds of top industry speakers.
Vistage-member companies generate nearly $300 billion in annual revenue and employ approximately 1.8 million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at three times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about the way in which we help our CEOs become better leaders, make better decisions, and achieve better results.
Vistage is seeking an Online Support Representative who will be working for the Digital Products group and responsible for providing online support to members, Chairs and staff for Vistage’s digital products including its flagship membership site, My Vistage.
Reporting to the Online Support Manager, the Online Support Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Primary role is to provide outstanding user technical support and customer service for our online presence and services
- Respond promptly to questions from callers, e-mails and those posted on the member website
- Consult with others within and outside the department when necessary to research and provide answers to questions and issues
- Run remote sessions using tools such as Webex Remote Support to troubleshoot user issues when necessary
- Stay current with all supported system changes and updates
- Create documentation such as Help documents and Best Practices
- Provide setup assistance and live event support for Vistage webinars
- Follow standard Support Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Help Desk contacts using a Salesforce case ticketing system
- Quickly identify and escalate non-online support issues to appropriate person or department
- Perform scheduled cleaning and editing of uploaded audio files
- Act as a backup resource for the Helpdesk team when required
Software & Programs: Comfortable with supporting PC or Mac.
Expert with all common web browsers across platforms including their settings and idiosyncrasies. Support selected mobile platform website integration. Use of Webex Remote Support for remote support sessions. Employ our Salesforce-based ticketing system. Exposure to the Jive collaboration platform is a plus.
Mobile Devices: Familiar with iPhone and Android devices to be able to troubleshoot issues when accessing any Vistage mobile-ready services.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of online support experience in the support department of a medium-sized business. Must have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent customer service skills required; must be resourceful and able to find a technical solution either internally or externally when not readily apparent; diplomatic and polished; patient; creative; self-confident; organized; strategic and analytical; detail-oriented; strong on problem-solving; effective communicator with good grammar and excellent listening skills; appropriate sense of urgency, able to generalize and handle ambiguity. Candidate should be self-motivated, a self-learner, customer oriented, resourceful, enthusiastic and welcomes a challenge.
A quick learner of online systems to be able to explain their operation to end users and support them.
Possess exemplary attendance and punctuality.
Associate’s degree in related field or advanced vocational training with two to four years related experience; or two or more years of related work experience.