We are in need of an organized, highly detailed Administrative sales professional with the capability to partner with the various sales personnel representing the Membership Development Team to act as their “support arm” in terms of helping to manage their member sales events, sales activities and sale pipelines within SalesForce.com. Therefore, you are a multi-tasking ‘Phenom’, with a servant leader mentality. A detective with the technological savvy to gather facts about potential member candidates via the internet and update those details accordingly in SalesForce.com for the various sales personnel to act upon; A consummate professional, comfortable with speaking to a wide array of personalities and sophistication levels over the phone, from clerk to CEO in setting sales appointments, confirming event dates and coordinating appropriately.
By doing so, you will develop strong business partnerships with each individual on the team; thereby ensuring that each sales person maximizes their efforts in conducting their required number of sales calls, thus generating a greater lead to join conversion success. Reporting to the Director, Membership Sales; your daily work will be instrumental in providing timely sales information, scheduling sales appointments and keeping the sales team abreast of their ever increasing sales opportunities generated by the marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales pipeline process with a proven track record of SalesForce Administration and ongoing support of a sales team. You will have earned your reputation by responding quickly to requests, ensuring all deadlines and commitments are met, earning the respect and trust of your clients and sales team members by delivering on our organizational commitment to world-class service.
If you would like this story to be yours, send a copy of your resume along with a cover letter telling us why this job should be yours to email@example.com.
***Please write Membership Support Representative in the subject line.
- Operates as the primary Administrator for sales leads arriving in SalesForce.com, including, but not limited to event RSVP’s, web generated leads and member candidate referrals from the Field.
- Responsible for de-duping sales leads and merging records in SF.com and then assigning to appropriate regional sales person to contact.
- Will take leads from their initial point of contact and use the various tools made available (internet, social media, etc.) to determine lead credibility and update in SalesForce.com accordingly.
- Will partner with sales personnel in appointment setting (via phone and/ or email) with their prospects to ensure all sales conversations are productive.
- Will partner with sales personnel in following up with their Chairs (Coaches in the Field) to ensure their Selection Interviews are scheduled and kept with the sales prospect to help ensure maximum sales conversion success.
- Will develop and adapt outreach (email, text, call, etc.) strategies to optimize engagement.
- Will remain abreast of CRM and Salesforce.com best practices applicable to our industry.
- Will participate in cross-functional sales team meetings that address strategic business issues involving CRM operations.
- Has worked 3 years or more in a sales team environment; understands the sales process.
- 2 or more year’s hands-on experience with SalesForce.com.
- Experience with internet technology and social media applications.
- Experience working in a high pressure, task-oriented sales environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Flexible; team member; organized; independent; strategic and analytical; detail-oriented; effective communicator; creative and lively intellect; appropriate sense of urgency; ability to learn new skills particularly technology
Bachelor’s degree or four years related experience and/or training in a business environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.